We are pleased to announce that we have been given provisional approval to host Elm Fork Explorer's Camp beginning June 7, 2021.
Final approval and delivery of all programs will be contingent upon community health conditions and our combined ability to adhere to the safety standards established by UNT leadership.
Before you register please take a moment to review the restrictions and conditions that will be in place this summer.
- All camp participants will be required to show evidence of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the first day of your camp and every other week thereafter for those attending multiple weeks.
- The university is creating a Participation Agreement with detailed health and safety expectation that will need to be signed by a guardian for each camper.
- Mask will be required and social distancing will be maintained in all activities.
- Room capacity will restrict camp sizes to 10 campers per session. Every effort will be made to limit interactions with other camps to minimize cross contact.
- There will be no full day option in 2021.
For more complete details about our 2021 camp sessions and a resgistration form please see the PDF's below.